Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A 4 mile run puts it in perspective

I rested 2 days from running. Work & Life mushed on.  4 miles were on my Goofy training schedule today. I ran nearly 2 miles before I finally took that deep breath & settled into the run! I guess you could say I"m a little stressed! But the 4 miles helped!

My devotional bible verse for yesterday was Ephesians 4:31-32. Basically, don't be angry, mad, hold grudges, etc. Be ye kind to one another.  I'm really struggling with that. With certain people.  I'm struggling with being so angry with my son.  For throwing his life away. I'm trying to be kind and understanding, but really, that part is not happening.

So for now, I'm glad I have a brutal training schedule. I'm pounding out all my emotions all over the pavement.  I'm hoping by the end of my long 18-20 miles, I'll have it all together!  and my dear son will too.


No comments:

Post a Comment