Sunday, May 18, 2014

This is the day I've been dreading for 21 years! When I turned 39, I knew it was coming! It's official. I'm over 60. I am officially on The Other Side of 60! I'm curious to see how things will shake out! #iknow It's early yet! As far as I can tell, so far so good!

It all started out with a huge SURPRISE 60th birthday party for me & my twin sister! Yup! there are two of us!

Nothing more fun than a photo booth on your 60th birthday! Me & Teri!

It was such a fun party! Cake, ice cream, presents, family, friends & fun! It really doesn't get any better than that! Oh wait! YES it does! We had our own #hashtag! #twin60  Seriously, our very own #hashtag!  OK, it might be kind of fun to be 60 in this crazy social media world!
Do you see it? Right there in the bottom right corner! #twin60

We took a bunch of pictures & #hashtag'd #twin60! And everybody 'checked in'! It was crazy! Those teenager grandkids don't have anything on us!

So for now, I'm trying to be happy to be part of the over 60 crowd but its definitely a new role for me!  I think I'm going to give myself a little time to grow into it!  I'm having a little struggle with  that S(ixty) word! But.....I'm going to embrace it or just fake it really good until it feels right!  Hello 60's! I'm planning to ROCK you!

xo Peace, Love & Grandmary

No comments:

Post a Comment